Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown"

Go down

californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown" Empty californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown"

Post  ema Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 pm

The episode won't play. Everything else in the season has been playing fine. This one just comes up with an error saying that it either didn't comply with the site's terms of service or that it hasn't been watched in 30 days. I can't find that episode anywhere else, what should I do?

Ema

ema

Back to top Go down

californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown" Empty Re: californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown"

Post  Admin Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Fixed.

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown" Empty Season 3 Dogtown-Californication-Doesnt work

Post  Rainy Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:19 pm

It isnt fixed, it is giving me that message too and doesnt play.

Rainy

Back to top Go down

californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown" Empty Last two eps of Californication Season 3 Not working

Post  Rainy Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Also the 2nd last episode of the 3rd season isnt working too. I`d really like to finish watching this season. Thanks.

Rainy

Back to top Go down

californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown" Empty Re: californication season 3 episode 10 "Dogtown"

Post  Admin Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 am

Ok, working this time. Apparently last time I misread and fixed 12 instead of 10.

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down