Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy and Angel

+5
Blitzwing
basod
Degoten
Faith
Geoi
9 posters

Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Buffy and Angel

Post  Geoi Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:34 am

Joss Whedon's creations are always among my favourites. Anyone else a Buffy/Angel fan?
Geoi
Geoi

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Buffy and Angel Forever

Post  Cinder Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:05 am

I love them Both I was so sad to see them go..I would love to see a reunion special that had all the cast..the palely fest reunion was missing some key cast members in my opinion..but I won't go there....Sad.

Looking forward to the rest of buffy getting added to the site I have angel on DVD but i cannot find Buffy anywhere..(without going to ebay and paying a fortune that is)

Cinder

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Buffy & Angel

Post  Faith Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:48 am

[b][i]These two shows are amongst my favorites. Joss Whedon is a genius in my book. I can't wait for his new series "Dollhouse" to come out. It has Eliza Dushku(Faith) starring. Also I recently found out that Joss Whedon was a writer for the Rosanne show. How weird is that?

I just started watching Sanctuary on here. Hopefully this show will last, but unfortunately to many "cult" shows like this have very little staying power. Sad

Faith

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Re: Buffy and Angel

Post  Degoten Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

I too love both of these shows and if you guys want to see another great show by Whedon, I highly recommenced Firefly. It was on Fox a few years ago and was very good, but sadly it got canceled. There are only 14 episodes, but it is a really good show.

Degoten

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Unsung Actors

Post  Faith Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 pm

I have not had the pleasure of watching Firefly yet, but I am going to check it out. I loved Nathan Fillon as the preacher Caleb in Buffy. Plus he was awesome in Slither. I have seen him in many things and he is a great actor. He is my new Bruce Campbell!! J/K Bruce, love ya!!! I love you

Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Geoi Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 am

Yeah, Firefly is awesome. I have the box set. It would have kept going had Fox not mucked up the way they aired it and how they promoted it. The show would have gone on line Buffy and Angel had it been on the WB. Nathan Fillion is great, he's the guy that played Caleb the preacher in Buffy season 7. The whole show was truly brilliant.
Geoi
Geoi

Back to top Go down

Post  basod Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:00 pm

I'd stopped watching Buffy when some five year old kid got gutted and skinned alive. Even though nothing was graphically shown apart from an implied corpse, I was quite perturbed over it. I certainly felt the writers were jumping the shark there..

basod

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty buffy and angel

Post  guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 am

you can watch it on for free and it has all of the episodes. some take a while to load though...

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:44 pm

just read through the message and realized it deleted the site name. its free-tv-video-online . com (plz note there are no spaces in the address)

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Buffy and Angel

Post  KoolKool Sun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

I always loved these two shows when they were out but I never got much of a chance to watch most of them (especially Angel) when they were on TV. I'm watching them both in the order they came out from start to finish.

I had started hunting for them online but they didn't seem to have them anywhere before I found this place. This site is awesome. =D

KoolKool

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty thank you!

Post  eve Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:35 am

oh, I don't know how to thank you guys enough! you know, growing up in a christian family with issues ment that i was not allowed to watch the show, but now i finally fulfilled my childhood dream and finished watching buffy yesterday (cried when spike died).
oh, well, why couldn't they just get back and make season 8? reunion was ok, though i didn't really get the point of it.
thanks again to whoever made this site. it is awesome Smile

eve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sindri Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Eve, you really need to watch Angel next Wink

Sindri

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty buffy season 8

Post  shadow Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 am

you know buffy has an ongoing season 8 in comic form. i've been reading it and its just as good as the series. the charm is still there. also surprises.

angel and spike have their own comic continuations as well called "After the Fall". you should check them out.

shadow

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty Buffy/Angel

Post  Goddessa Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 am

I so loved BTVS and though I'm not as much an ATS fan as I think I should be, it is more because of the non Buffy/Angel pairing more than what goes on... though some of the drama is annoying. DieRileyDie anyone? I was very dissapointed when the shows went off at S7/S5.

Firefly is an awesome miniseries, and if you've seen the movie Serenity, you'll know why. Very futuristic and awesome despite the normality of life.

I have watched and enjoyed Dollhouse and can't wait to get the box series-I already got the boxes of Buffy and the box of Firefly... though I'm kinda mad about how I got all the Buffy boxes at full new price and now I can find them at Twenty dollards.

Eliza Dushka always made me mad-mostly because she was BAD and not ashamed-though that just made her characters more awesome. As the unknown main Doll, Echo, she is just as awesome in a kinder way. As Tru Davies in Tru Calling, Eliza Dushku has also made her awesomeness known. Anyone else getting the feel that she likes the more action bad-ass movies? I have always remembered her from her part in True Lies with Schwartsenegger...err... "Ah-nold."

Goddessa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitzwing Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:34 am

Probably the best Tv shows ever created.
I was in my late teens when Buffy aired and i happily watched each and every episode, un-ashamedly.
One of the things that kept me watching was the way the relationships intertwined and although it was called 'Buffy the Vampire slayer' you never really got the sense it was all about her - it was about her friend's too and thier lives and the ripple effects of what she does and seeing all that growth, the highs & lows, love & loss i think the shows really were able to connect to people and the same goes for Angel too.
Such a shame they stopped making them.

Blitzwing

Back to top Go down

Buffy and Angel Empty to eve

Post  casey_157 Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

[quote:bb0a="eve"]oh, I don't know how to thank you guys enough! you know, growing up in a christian family with issues ment that i was not allowed to watch the show, but now i finally fulfilled my childhood dream and finished watching buffy yesterday (cried when spike died).
oh, well, why couldn't they just get back and make season 8? reunion was ok, though i didn't really get the point of it.
thanks again to whoever made this site. it is awesome Smile[/quote]

if you miss spike, just watch angel

casey_157

Back to top Go down

Post  Snatchmo Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Bah they both went a season too long, I felt neither final season held true to the series, Angel being significantly worse.

Snatchmo

Back to top Go down

Post  lovetv Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:50 am

They are both good,i love them!

lovetv

Back to top Go down

Post  ashjoe Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 am

i love this show and i never missed to watch this episodes.all the characters in this show are acted awesome.

ashjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  alex28 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 am

I AM ALSO THE BIG FAN OF THE THIS SHOW AND I WATCHED IT ALL SHOWS ONLINE
alex28
alex28

http://www.edogo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jacksionreo Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 am

I like both these shows it was very nice last time. i loved it .

jacksionreo

http://www.watchlivechannels.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down