Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel missing episodes so far

Go down

Angel missing episodes so far Empty Angel missing episodes so far

Post  Cyrusgod Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Ok besides the one I posted earlier(Angel Season 3 Episode 2 "The Vision-Thing"), there is 1 episode of season 3 that ends prematurely(there's one that ends at like 40 out of 42 minutes but I forgot which one it was so I'm not including it), and I've only gotten to episode 5 of season 4 but there are 2 in there that are not complete as well. The episodes are:

Angel Season 3 Episode 15 "Loyalty" I cant remember where it ends, but I remember it is premature.
Angel Season 4 Episode 4 "Slouching Towards Bethlehem" which ends at roughly 4:33 or so.
Angel Season 4 Episode 5 "Supersymmetry" which ends at roughly 3:00 or so in.

All of these I was watching them when they just ended abruptly. I tried to skip ahead on the progress bar but that was no help. Ive watched all the other ones in season 3 beginning to end on this site and they worked fine.

Cyrusgod

Back to top Go down

Angel missing episodes so far Empty update

Post  Cyrusgod Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:41 pm

ok since I posted this I've gotten the first episode of season 4 I listed to play fully after it stopping at random spots 3 different times each after restarting my browser. It is happening on quite a few of the season 4 videos that are hosted on "iShare." Im pretty sure its a problem with the host, but I cant find any troubleshooting or even anything remotely useful about the site. Their help section is poor and I don't want to ask them a question about these videos and alert them they are on their servers. I dunno any info you have on this would be appreciated.

Cyrusgod

Back to top Go down

Angel missing episodes so far Empty Re: Angel missing episodes so far

Post  Admin Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 am

New copies are posted for the season 3 videos you mentioned.
The 'iShare' hosted videos you mentioned all test as working all the way through. I had the freezing problem with 'Supersymmetry' at first, but it's running fine now. I posted a new copy in case it broke again.

Are you using Firefox? iShare seems to run 99% more easily in IE. Let me know if switching browsers helps.

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Angel missing episodes so far Empty update again

Post  Cyrusgod Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:49 am

No I was using Internet Explorer. I've watched 14 of the season 4 ones since I last posted and the problem with iShare seems to be rather odd. The pattern it has been pulling has been it allows me to watch a full episode, and then the next one or two(no more than that)it will freeze at some random point in it. The episode does work though once I close the browser and give the temporary data the site stores on your computer time to clear and then replay the episode. I have tried wiggling the mouse every 4 minutes to keep the system from going idle, and anything else I can think of, but for some reason every episode or two(not episode specific) the thing just freezes.

P.S. The season 4 episode "Release" video that you have posted is only 23 minutes long. I didn't check to see if that was all of it cause it froze at 21 mins lol so I just read the episode guide for that one.

Cyrusgod

Back to top Go down

Angel missing episodes so far Empty wow

Post  Cyrusgod Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Ok finished all of season 4 of Angel and just about pulled out my hair when I saw that season 5 is also hosted on iShare. I pretty much had to watch half of every other episode twice and then some. It has to be the worst video hosting site that I've ever seen, and after trying everything I'm pretty sure there is no getting around those problems while using it. For those who watch just one and then break for awhile before going on I doubt that they would run into problems that much with it, but if your looking to watch two or more at once then you are screwed. I'm sorry if this is coming off as rude as I'm not trying to be. This site has had the quickest responses and best upkeep I've ever seen, and I couldn't think of one bad thing to say about the admin, I just hope that you consider getting rid of iShare. Divxvine and Rutube were better choices not to mention a ton of others.

Cyrusgod

Back to top Go down

Angel missing episodes so far Empty Re: Angel missing episodes so far

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down