Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel video loading problems/load bar freeze

Go down

Angel video loading problems/load bar freeze Empty Angel video loading problems/load bar freeze

Post  Guestfor Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Ok Here it is
[b]The Problem:[/b] I've had this problem throughout the last 3 seasons of Angel, but very few until I hit season 5 where it just seems to be all over the place! Ok, so the problem is that a video will say its finished loading (little green line is alllll the way over) but its really not, what happens is it will only load part of the episode, maybe the first minute, maybe halfway in, maybe all of it except that very last little bit but it won't load it all (or it will but very rarly). The video will start loading, the green bar will push ahead at a steady pace, and then boom it registers that the vids fully loaded, I try to watch the video and get stopped midway. Heres the thing though, on most videos you can just drag the load button off of where its already loaded and it will start loading again, not with this though noooo, it won't let you even touch anything beyond its "already loaded zone" Evil or Very Mad No ). Something new is happening too, after a certain amount of times reloading the page, instead of even trying to load it and giving me the first few minutes of my show it won't show anything, just be a blank screen.

[b]Ways I've tried to fix this:[/b] I swear I've tried everything known to man on my end of the screen, but nothing works, or at least not for long. The best thing I've done is the simplest, which is clearing the browser history and trying to reload the page, however this puts me back to square one which is, waiting for the video to load and hopeing beyond hope it doesn't decide to just quite on me again. I've tried increaseing my virtual memory among other things, but nothings working. I beg you guys to fix this, because its almost literally driving me crazy Exclamation

Problems aside though, thanks for makeing this website and putting up these vids in the firstplace, appreciate it =).

~Spikes Jealous Younger Brother~

Guestfor

Back to top Go down