Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ad Problems

3 posters

Go down

Ad Problems Empty Ad Problems

Post  Faith Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 am

Hi Guys I have not been able to watch anything on here for about a week. First the ads were popping up as attack sites, and now I get about 10 to 15 minutes into the show and it will pop to a full page ad that I can't close out, and have to start all over again. It happened last night on Ep. 11 of Dollhouse. It's happened on Charmed, Buffy, Angel, and Big Love. I really love this site and I would hate to have to not come here anymore. So if you could check it out for me I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Faith Smile

Faith

Back to top Go down

Ad Problems Empty Ad Problems Too

Post  HunterKing Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 am

I have to agree I've been getting problems with ads showing up as an attack site and sometimes it just takes over and I have to kill the browser can you guys fix this. I mean I don't mind an ad but not one thatss viral.

HunterKing

Back to top Go down

Ad Problems Empty add freezes computer

Post  Euphelia Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 pm

This is definately bad and the reroute to this add must be stopped. My computer is completely freezing and I am hitting max cpu usage.

Euphelia

Back to top Go down

Ad Problems Empty Re: Ad Problems

Post  andy Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 am

yeah i dont mind ads either but i have to try 5+ times ...every time... to actually get to an episode of anything without ads freezing my browzer or popping up windows that wont close.. can they not find sponsers that arent viral?

andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm

I keep reporting the problem ads. They're working on filtering out pages that get changed after they're approved.

Hopefully they'll get the bad pages out of the rotation soon.

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ad Problems Empty ads

Post  Dale Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm

I am having the same problems. Ads won't stop popping up. I had 13 internet explorers open a few minutes ago. When I click on a show to watch the ads just start popping up and won't let me click out of them.
What is this ?

Dale

Back to top Go down

Ad Problems Empty Repeated pop ups

Post  JudieI Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 am

I seem to be having the same problem. I just tried a Charmed and about a million popups keep coming up and jamming up my system. I understand that this is free and I am totally grateful and I understand that the ads generate revenue to keep this site here, but really... There are just too many pop ups that even a pop up blocker can't catch.

JudieI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down