Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOSSIP GIRL

Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty GOSSIP GIRL

Post  trfdr003 Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm

I think this site will be more popular if it has GOSSIP GIRL.. this is a very popular show and i think many people would like to watch it and it is available in only a few websites..

trfdr003

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty Gossip Girl

Post  anon. Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:39 pm

YES! I totally agree-- all of a sudden it's impossible to find gossip girl anywhere!

anon.

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty If you want Gossip Girl.....

Post  Faith Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am

If you want Gossip Girl, and all the other, IMO, teen ludicrous tv programming, go to sites like, Surf the Channel, Hulu, Ninjavideo, or blinkx. This site is mostly cult programming, a lot of which did not or does not get mainstream airing or a chance to make it in the ratings game. The credibility of this site will be lost for me, and I will not come here or suggest it out to anybody, if they start putting that kind of junk on here. Granted we all are entitled to our opinions, but you can find all the mindless mainstream programming you can want if you just search a little.

Please do not lower your standards and put that junk (or dare I say CRAP affraid) on here.

Faith

Faith

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL Empty Re: GOSSIP GIRL

Post  Sindri Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Faith said it all imo.
If u look at the shows on the frontpage 99,9% of them are cult hits so why change that by putting up a mainstream show?
There are plenty of sites u can probably find Gossip Girl on(tvshack,surfthechanel,alluc,watchtvsitcoms ect) but not this on Smile.
Also putting up mainstream shows might increase the chances of the site geting shut down(like has happened to a few other streaming/linking sites, ex the old tvlinks site)...

Sindri

Back to top Go down

Post  Coldhrbr Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 pm

yes please add gossip girl it is definitely a great show, i must say this is the best webiste of its kind around!

Coldhrbr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down