Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST EVIL - Pretty please!!!

Go down

MOST EVIL - Pretty please!!! Empty MOST EVIL - Pretty please!!!

Post  babe4711 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm

I'm studying psychology...and I really enjoy all tv series that are related to my field. I just heard of Most Evil - an American forensics television program on Investigation Discovery starring forensic psychiatrist Michael Stone from Columbia University. On the show, Stone rates murderers on a scale of evil that he has developed in order to help science understand and thus prevent this type of behavior.

The show features profiles on various murderers, serial killers, and psychopaths. Stone researched hundreds of killers and their methods and motives to develop his hierarchy of "evil." The scale ranges from Category 1, those who kill in self defense, to Category 9, psychopathic jealous lovers, to the "most evil" Category 22, serial torturers and killers. Neurologists, psychologists, and other forensic psychiatrists are interviewed on the show in an attempt to examine and profile the minds of notorious killers. Partial re-enactments are shown along with news footage, evidence, and reports from locals. Neurological, environmental, and genetic factors are examined to help determine what drives a person to kill. Background history and pre-meditation are considered when placing an individual on the scale of evil. The show indirectly deals with the concepts of morality and ethics.

So anyone out there that would like to vote for this show..... I really would appreciate your support! Hope we make it. Thank you so much

babe4711

Back to top Go down

MOST EVIL - Pretty please!!! Empty Re: MOST EVIL - Pretty please!!!

Post  lolkitty Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 am

gets my vote

lolkitty

Back to top Go down