Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden

2 posters

Go down

All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden Empty All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden

Post  buffyang Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 am

All of a sudden all the angel episodes stopped working. I watched the thin dead line in season 2 and then when i went to the next one it didn't work. I went back to test the last episode i watched and that doesn't work either. WHAT HAPPENED?!!!! I was REALLY into that show.

buffyang

Back to top Go down

All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden Empty Re: All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden

Post  Angelfan Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah its not working for me either pale

Angelfan

Back to top Go down

All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden Empty not working!!!!

Post  buffyangelfan Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:03 am

The box where the video should be is just a white box. when i right click it just says "movie not loaded". this is very upsetting. I've really been having difficulties re-watching this show that i used to love. i hope it gets fixed.

buffyangelfan

Back to top Go down

All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden Empty Re: All angel episodes stopped working all of a sudden

Post  Geoi Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 am

I'm sure it'll get fixed very soon guys. Our admin is pretty fast at getting things sorted out.
Geoi
Geoi

Back to top Go down

Post  angelfan Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:26 am

Its fixed now!

Good job guys Very Happy

angelfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down