Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accessing DIVX on a Mac

Go down

Accessing DIVX on a Mac Empty Accessing DIVX on a Mac

Post  bhgillar Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello! I have a new Macbook, from this past May, and am having difficulties using DIVX on it to watch ROME. Has anyone else had problems with Mac computers on this website?? If so, can you PLEASE tell me how you fixed them. Thanks!
~ Ben

bhgillar

Back to top Go down

Accessing DIVX on a Mac Empty Why make us have to download DivX player?

Post  showtime Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 pm

No. I can't tell you how to fix your DivX problem but I'm having a similar problem. I want to watch the last season of OZ. But in order to do that I have to download some extra application to my Mac. I don't want to download the DivX player because I don't want to install it on my Mac. I see the QuickTime logo, but why can't I see the video? I have QuickTime installed already; Why am I still asked to download a DivX web Player? I wonder, is there another way to watch the last season of OZ instead? Why can't the last season be offered in the same format as the previous ones? Those links work fine, and as some of us have experienced, DivX doesn't work for everybody. It just wastes hard drive space! Why can't people just leave well enough alone? Installing a bunch of different players on one computer is not something I want to do. Wonder if anybody else feels the same about this.

showtime

Back to top Go down