Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel: Season Two and beyond

Go down

Angel: Season Two and beyond Empty Angel: Season Two and beyond

Post  Marllon Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:51 am

Hi! First, I want to say to the person or people that run this site, that I greatly appreciate the videos! What I love most about this site is the fact that you have videos on DivX! I'm so happy that season one of Angel has been re-uploaded onto DivX format, and I was wondering if the same could be done for season two and the seasons following after it as well? Right, now I'm on the sixth episode of the second season, and the Russian flash video host is loading too, too slow for me, which is baffling, since DivX is supposed to take longer actually loads faster on my computer and the quality is much sharper as well of course. So, I was wondering if it would be possile for season two of 'Angel' and beyond to be uploaded onto DivX format? Please let me know! Thanks! Smile

Marllon

Back to top Go down

Angel: Season Two and beyond Empty Re: Angel: Season Two and beyond

Post  Nicholas Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Hey, i've been waiting on the rest of the angel seasons here, but for until they do get them up on this site, where have you been streaming from?

Nicholas

Back to top Go down