Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird music

2 posters

Go down

weird music Empty weird music

Post  foxylady Sun May 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Well, I'm watching six feet under. So it works and everything, except that this really annoying music comes out of nowhere. I really don't know where it's coming from. I look at ads, nothing.

foxylady

Back to top Go down

weird music Empty Re: weird music

Post  guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:44 pm

I also am hearing a weird music when I try to load any page with a video on it. I don't know where it's from, but it's on a loop and very annoying. I've stopped watching everything because it overpowers the sound. I would love if there is any way to fix this, I'd like to finish the show :/

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Thu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm

(I am the same person that just posted under this name)

I found the problem. There's an advertisement that gets hidden behind the Divx/MovShare player that makes noise. No matter how I resized the window I could not get to it to mute it or close it, but on the hour when the advertisement changed to one with no music I could watch again.

I don't know if there's an easy way to fix this or not. My friend on a different computer/internet browser said the advertisement was for some sort of video game, and when visible was mutable but when it was hidden there's nothing you can do to the sound.

Back to top Go down

weird music Empty pissed

Post  smithy Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm

same problem for me when i watch breaking bad. please get rid of that stupid video game add so i can watch my show with audio. i hate all the adds on the website

smithy

Back to top Go down

weird music Empty AH!!!

Post  melos Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 pm

PLEASE GET RID OF THE MUSIC! IT'S AWFUL!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ADMIN Very Happy

melos

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 pm

I saw the ad people are mentioning, but hitting Play on the player cleared it stopping the sound.

Possibly the problem is browser specific? Could people post what you're using?

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

weird music Empty How to delete insanely disturbing music from an add hidden under the player.

Post  opa Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 am

its really simple:
first step: all you need to do is right click on the white area to the right of the player and choose "inspect the element" on the bottom of the menu
second step: choose to HTML view, there is a small button below in the window which will apear after following the fisrt step.
third step: find lines responsible for the add, youll see that as you move your cursor over the specific lines, different areas highlight on blue on the player's screen. There are few lines responsible for the add which is rectangular and situated on the lower part of the screen player.
fourth step: when you find the appropriate lines, left click it and delete, simple as that.

enjoy Smile

opa

Back to top Go down

weird music Empty Flashpoint

Post  vanness Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 am

When the Strategic Response Unit arrives, the rules change. The bad guy's caught - he just doesn't know it yet. The SRU, inspired by Toronto's Emergency Task Force, is a handpicked team of elite cops. High risk is their business and these men and women do it all: rescue hostages, bust gangs, defuse bombs. Talk down suicidal teens. Protect the Pope. They handle state-of-the-art weapons - sniper rifles, flash-bang grenades, tasers. They climb the sides of buildings. See through walls. But they're different from other SWAT teams. Because their arsenal also includes a gift for words.......

vanness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down