Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a great site :)

2 posters

Go down

What a great site :) Empty What a great site :)

Post  ParanoidSloth Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi everyone, nice site here, found it while looking for decent sopranos links and i wasn't disappointed.
Keep up the good work Smile

-PS

ParanoidSloth

Back to top Go down

What a great site :) Empty Re: What a great site :)

Post  guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 pm

I agree i've been through dozens of tv show sites, and this is by far the best. High quality links I hope it stays here for a while and maybe even its library

Back to top Go down

What a great site :) Empty this site rocks!!!

Post  missg Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:11 pm

i just wanted to say i love this site, it totally rocks! i was very late in discovering the sopranos ( i always react badly to hype) but i gobbled up every episode here, and also got turned onto to the wire, the shield, in treatment, breaking bad and 30 rock. such good quality stuff, i barely even switch my tv on these days.
i guess this is the future. it's nice to be at the forefront for once. usually i hate jumping on the bandwagon for some new technology or whatever. it took me till last month to trade up from a walkman to an ipod! but i can't figure out why everyone isn't watching shows here!
please keep up the fabulous work!
x
missg
london

missg

Back to top Go down

What a great site :) Empty Thanks for caring about our requests

Post  Bsaurer Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Thanks so much for all the constant updating this site gets!! It is so refreshing to have a website where the Admin ACTUALLY CARES abouot user problems and most IMPORTANTLY REQUESTS! You guys are awesome please keep it up, and I hope the Tudors wins the July series poll!

Bsaurer

Back to top Go down

What a great site :) Empty Re: What a great site :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down