Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos

2 posters

Go down

Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos Empty Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos

Post  Xris09 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Hello everybody Smile

Began watching this show the other day and immediatly fell in love with it after first episode, since then, I have been trying to view many more episodes of season 1, however... starting at episode 10: Pier Pressure, the video links no longer work(have tried turning off block/spam/firewall, nothing helped), could it be that it might be a problem on your side?

I would appreciate it extremely much if you could please fix this as soon as you have time (maybe add same links to it that the first few eps had, if they exist ofcourse) as I have been following many shows on this wonderful website Smile

Thank you very much people, I know you can fix this!

Cheers !

Xris09

Back to top Go down

Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos Empty Re: Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos

Post  Admin Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 am

Fixed. Should all be playing now.

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos Empty Re: Arrested Development ---> non-loading videos

Post  Xris09 Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 am

Wow thank you very much for the fast reply and fix, awesome site!

cheers cheers

Xris09

Back to top Go down

Post  Xris09 Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Hello

In season 2 the episodes 9+ do not work, do you think you could maybe fix that please?

Thank you very much!

Xris09

Back to top Go down

Post  Xris09 Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Bump? Sad

Xris09

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 am

Season 2 fixed.

Admin
Admin

https://free-tvshows.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xris09 Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 am

Awesome! Thanks Very Happy

By the way, the website on which they are hosted is great quality, however I cannot see the pause or window button? I can't pause the video or turn it into fullscreen, what am I doing wrong? Sorry for being so annoying...Are there any settings I must change or something, as the screen on which the video is playing is cut off at the bottom for me..

Ty!

Xris09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down