Free Tv Shows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for the site!

Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty Thank you for the site!

Post  Chikabom Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Just wanted to thank the people behind the site for their work, i really enjoy your selection of shows Smile

Chikabom

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty thank you

Post  onna14 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 pm

i am so glad for that website Smile rli glad Smile lol pozdrawiam POLAND Smile cheers

onna14

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty Re: Thank you for the site!

Post  Nykus Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Gotta agree, this site is awesome, I work away with the military and sometimes only have my laptop with me without any other form of entertainment for months, and this site sure does help to keep away the long hours of boredom...

thanks team for hard work n effort

Nykus

Back to top Go down

Post  dr. c Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:33 am

I 100% DISAGREE

This site used to be fantastic--I would use it all the time to watch shows online. They do have a great selection with pretty good quality, and most links aren't megavideo so you don't have to deal with time constraints.

HOWEVER. Since the site went online again after a few months absence, adverts have entirely ruined this site. I literally can't even get to an episode without be utterly assaulted with pop-ups, to the point that I have to ctrl+alt+delete out of firefox just to get out of the site. I understand the need for adverts, and I was fine with them before, but now it has gotten to a point where it's not even worthwhile.

Thanks for ruining a once excellent site

dr. c

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty Awesome!!!

Post  RPGeez Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Unlike some, I am not a hater. This site is amazing, regardless of pop-ups and people trying to earn a bit back for their hard work.

In this decade mankind has extensively developed programs, known as pop-up blockers, so that people who don't want to deal with them do not have to. Now I don't mean to single anyone out, but one should not blame a site that provides pure amazingness, awesomeness, and just about any other positive word in any dictionary +ness just because one is too uninformed or indolent to get with current technology.

Furthermore, one should be grateful towards those who provide the epitome of culture of this day and age freely to people all around the world. I salute free-tvshows for not only providing me with hours of entertainment, life learned lessons, and some spank-bank material, but for also for spreading the greatest culture of the world around the world. They are doing America proud, and though I don't know if they are actually from America, they are practicing extremely American ideals from America's one and true religion...Business: Take what you can get for free, and try to make a buck.

I Love this site, that's right, with a capital L, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to stare at my computer screen for hours on end, even if I am abroad and should be developing foreign cultural experiences. You complete me.

On a second note, if I develop arthritis from clicking the close 'x's on all of these pop-ups, I will be pissed.

Good day.

RPGeez

Back to top Go down

Post  Divine Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

[color:4b50=#ff66cc]I have to give my thanks too! I sometimes come across American shows that I can't view because I live outside the US and just have basic TV, and I don't always find links on YouTube or Megavideo via Sidereel. But looking for links to [i]In Treatment[/i] I found this site, and it's great to see links for Arrested Development (cheers), 30 Rock & True Blood (which I must get around to watching) and even all the seasons of Charmed. I appreciate the effort put to ensuring everyone has access to these great programs. I guess this is like an international version of Hulu! Wink[/color]

Divine

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty Thank you!

Post  Stefan Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:45 am

Thanks from Germany for this site. It's great to have a good choice of tv-shows in original version right at hand.

Stefan

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty thanx

Post  hello Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 am

thank you vm
all good shows great selection awesome quality bravo

hello

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the site! Empty thanks

Post  jorvik Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 am

really love this site...thanks so much for all your efforts.

jorvik

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahKay Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 am

This website is great!!! The ads are a small inconvenience against the great quality and selection. Thank you!

SarahKay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nephtys Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

What they said!!!

Thank you so much for this site and the many hours of entertainment you have provided me with!

Nephtys

Back to top Go down

Post  RahimBhai Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:13 am

I would like to thanks for this nice and having informative show

thanks

RahimBhai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down